4K HD IPC SU-NHG25S5
● Low bandwidth: Adopts H.265 video codec and unique transmission technology to deliver smooth HD video in narrow network bandwidth. In real test, camera utilizes H.265 video transmission to deliver 5.0 megapixel resolution only require 4 Mbps, while H.264 video compression requires 12 Mbps, which is three times larger than H.265.
● Low storage: Due to low bit-rate, H.265 codec only requires 1/3 storage capacity when compared with traditional IP camera.
● Low illumination: Because of Sony IMX178 image sensor, its low illumination performance is quite impressive, it can reach 0.002Lux (Color)/0.001Lux (B/W), even working under dim lighting condition, the camera can capture high definition color images.
● Triple stream: Simultaneously deliver three different resolution streams, main stream up to 2592x1944, sub-stream is 1920x1080 and 640x360.
1/1.8" 5.0 megapixels Progressive Sony IMX178 CMOS
Electronic Shutter Speed
Auto (1/25 ~ 1/10000s)
0. 002Lux/F1.2 (Color)/0.001 Lux@F1.2 (black and white)
3.6/6mm 5.0 Megapixel Lens
Up to 4 areas
Main Stream Frame
2560X1920(1 ~ 25/30fps)/ 2048X1536(1 ~ 25/30fps)/ 1920×1080
Sub Stream Frame
D1/VGA/QVGA(1 ~ 25/30fps)
32KB ~16Mbps; support VBR; CBR
Channel; Date & Time; Bit Rate
TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, HTTP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, FTP, NTP, PPPOE, SMTP,U PNP
Max. User Access
10 users; IE; Google; Firefox
-20°C~+55°C; Less than 90% RH
DC12V / PoE (802.3af)
LED off: 3W / LED on: 6W
385g (with Bracket)